The 2.0.7x version is currently under deploiement.
- [iOS] [Android] Modify a message in a SOS is now possible during 10 minutes after having validated the message.
- [iOS] [Android] User medal will be now displayed in the SOS chats.
- [iOS] [Android] SOS location and description can now be modified instead of deleting and creating a new one (see picture)
- [iOS] [Android] While creating a SOS, vehicle type and/or engine will be required.
- [iOS] [Android] When a SOS is created, if a push notification can’t be sent to a user(for example if he never connected to V2 version), an e-mail will be sent to him.
- [iOS] [Android] In case of connection troubles, the app will automatically switch to offline mode after 5 faulty connections.
- [iOS] [Android] Thefts feature is back !!!
- [iOS] [Android] You can now report an error on garages, meetings, thefts or SOS.
- [iOS] [Android] A notification will now alert the user in case of offline mode switching. A button will enable to disable this process, and the app will try again to connect to the server.
- [iOS] [Android] A notification will appear in case of updates available on the store.
If you notice any other bug, please contact us at email@example.com
This post is also available in: Français