A new update of the app is under development on both stores (Apple and Android) V2.0.6x, here follow the bugs solved and improvements:
- [iOS] Scrolling SOS menu problems solved
- [iOS] [Android] SOS description is fully visible now
- [iOS] Avatar upload bug corrected
- [iOS] [Android] Account activation with e-mail address problem solved
- [iOS] Crashing bug while selecting an unavailable filter on the map solved
- [iOS] Phone numbers display bug
- [iOS] [Android] Minor bugs solved
- Icon added in SOS window indicating if the SOS is for someone stuck on the side of the road (red), or if it’s someone at home (Orange).
- SOS are now ordered by priority on the main screen: last ones and on the road are first, old and at home are later in the list.
- When map is opened, filters menu is automatically opened.
- When clicquing on “refresh” on the map, if no filter is selected, the filters menu is automatically displayed.
If you encounter any bugs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Français